Saturday, October 11, 2008

Computer

My computer is back! It was so frustrating, going without a computer for a week! Then when I did pick it up and bring it home the problem still was not fixed..... I thought I was going to be in headlines for wanting to throw the computer through the store window!!!! grrrrrrr but I did contain myself and I was back at the store the next morning and spoke with the manager. I did take a deep breathe before explaining my frustrations to him, so it is working now. I am so behind with working with my CT teams. I hope you ladies understand.... I promise I will make it up to you. I did get 2 awards while I was away!!!! YIPPEE. I will be posting them.
Our Son is home from college this weekend for fall break so we are enjoyig having him home. My husband went down to visit him and our daughter last weekend for Homecoming. It is also my husband's alma mater so he enjoyed the time with them. I will be back to post my awards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and enjoy your son! Thats what its all about! :)