Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blog Makeover

I know I have been bad with this blog and had neglected it. Tracy from Lattedah designs encouraged me to revamp it and get it going again so I did. I used the Denin Chic4 layout that I found at jt samples. Thank You Tracy for the encouragement. A lot has happened over the year since I last wrote. I am still on the CT for Michelle at shopcraftyscraps, I also joined the CT for Leaonna at Busyscrappin and the CT for Tracy at Lattedah designs. Recently I have been named QP Sue and I will be making QP's for all of the designers at shopbusyscrappin. I owe a BIG Thank You to Leaonna & Tracy first for having confidence in me and also for guiding me along the way. I hope you will take a few minutes to visit their sites. I have a lot of LO's to post that I have done over the year and also QP's that I have made and have been given as freebies. So please bear with me but I hope to get this blog up and running again!

My daughter had a GREAT first year at college so good that she decided to stay there for the summer. She had landed a internship job with the Quincy Gems baseball team and worked at the stadium during their season. She also worked in the PR office at her school. This year she has her younger brother Kevin with her at school so she is showing him the ropes of college life. So I am 1/2 a empty nester!! We still have 2 at home, Jeff our oldest is continuing his studies toward his associates degree in criminal justice at the community college and Tim our youngest started HS this year!!! So it is time for Mom to start getting her own life now and I am happy to be doing it with digi scrapping!! :)

Have a great day and I will be back to start posting some of my LO's and QP's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog. Im a half empty nester too. Daugher first yr in College and son Sr in HS. Hence the Digi Scrappin addict I am becoming. :)
XOXO