Friday, September 19, 2008

Never Ending Energy Award


Leaonna from busycrappin gave me this award. I owe Leaonna a lot, she has spent endless hours and energy on me, teaching me and giving me suggestions on scrapping. She has been patient through my computer problems and with my dial up issue where as she could have just found someone else to work with. THANK YOU so much Leaonna!!

Now I have to give this award to 3 others......

1. Definitely my first choice is to Tracy of Latte` Dah designs she also has taken me under her wing to help expand my knowledge and techniques.

2. My 2nd choice is to Deb from 2MrsSumners designs She also has spent many nights chatting online helping me with computer issues and offering her help.

3. My 3rd choice goes to Stellarific Creations, I hadn't known her long but she was warm and open to me when I came to the team on busyscrappin. She is a great designer and also always ready to help me.

There are many more that I could give this award too but a lot of them have already received it.

AGAIN THANK YOU LADIES FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND TO LEAONNA FOR THIS AWARD!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, you are so sweet and caring, you definitely deserved this award. I am honored that you would choose me. Makes me so happy. Thank you for being you! I'm so happy I met you.