Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tessie

October 25th was my Sister's birthday. We had a great night, we had gone to see the "Jersey Boys". We had gone with good friends and a co-worker of my sister. We had dinner at Rosebud's in Chicago then had gone to the play.

Afterwards we returned to Rosebud's for dessert. While we were there some of the cast members came and I was able to get their autograph and a picture taken with them! It was a great night.


Drew Gehling (Bob Gaudio)
Craig Laurie (Bob Crewe)
Jonathan Weir (Gyp DeCarlo)
Derek Bradshaw (new understudy)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O- you lucky girl. That sounds like a perfect B-Day celebration for your sister. Great pic. :)

Census said...

Sounds like you had brilliant night Sue...lucky you!!!
Thank you for kind words on my blog..they are much appreciated!!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun hun!!! next time can I go please?*ROFLMBO*

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie...you have an award on my blog so come pick it up...