Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm back and with cable internet!!!!!! Whoopie!!!!!!!!!

I am back and with cable internet! No more dial up for me and downloading and uploading are so much faster. So hopefully I will be much better with this blog. If only this were my fulltime job I would be great at it!! lol......

I have been working on some QP's. The first one is from Leaonna's "Magic in the air" kit. The kit can be bought at shopbusyscrappin.



Now I have a FREEBIE for you!

This QP is made using Tracy of lattedah designz "That's Amore" kit. The kit can be bought on Tracy's blog or at shopbusyscrappin.
You can download it here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

High Speed! You must finally be in heaven. I'm so happy for you. Great QP's :)

Unknown said...

Great job on the QPs hun....I LOVE them...

Census said...

A gorgeous QP Sue, thank you for sharing it!!
Congratulations on the cable!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).