Saturday, January 31, 2009

I received another Award!!!!

I am trying to play catch up with this blog now that I have the faster internet connection. I received the "TLC" award from Leaonna of busyscrappin. Thank You Leaonna for the award and for all of your patience with me......



Now I need to pass the award also.....

1. I would also pass this to Tracy but she received it also from Leaonna. I just had to mention her becasue she does deserve this award also.

2. Next I need to pass it along to June of censloft

3. Last I would like to pass it to Laura of Simply scraps.

3 comments:

Laura said...

thanks for the award, sue! :) i don't see the qp, but i'm sure it's great! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it! :)

Anonymous said...

I have another award for ya Sue! lol
Hope it's not getting overwhelming for you.
Hugs
Scrap Stew Sue